B.A., ARIDO, NCIDQ
• Diploma, Humber College, Toronto 2006
• Diploma, International Academy of Design, Montreal 2001
• Bachelor of Arts, McGill University 2000
• Member of Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario (ARIDO)
• National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ)
As an interior design graduate from the International Academy of Design in Montreal and Toronto’s Humber College of Applied Technology, Stephanie has gained experience in the areas of hospitality, retail, institutional and corporate interior design. Stephanie’s work reflects her passion for interior design and her commitment to excellence. She believes that each project begins a collaborative process to thoughtfully integrate architecture, technology and interior design to reflect the unique personalities and needs of those who occupy the space.
416.351.8145 x 222